d8888 888 888      88888888888 888      d8b                                 888       888          888       .d8888b.           888                               
      d88888 888 888          888     888      Y8P                                 888   o   888          888      d88P  Y88b          888                               
     d88P888 888 888          888     888                                          888  d8b  888          888      Y88b.               888                               
    d88P 888 888 888          888     88888b.  888 88888b.   .d88b.  .d8888b       888 d888b 888  .d88b.  88888b.   "Y888b.   88888b.  88888b.   .d88b.  888d888 .d88b.  
   d88P  888 888 888          888     888 "88b 888 888 "88b d88P"88b 88K           888d88888b888 d8P  Y8b 888 "88b     "Y88b. 888 "88b 888 "88b d8P  Y8b 888P"  d8P  Y8b 
  d88P   888 888 888          888     888  888 888 888  888 888  888 "Y8888b.      88888P Y88888 88888888 888  888       "888 888  888 888  888 88888888 888    88888888 
 d8888888888 888 888          888     888  888 888 888  888 Y88b 888      X88      8888P   Y8888 Y8b.     888 d88P Y88b  d88P 888 d88P 888  888 Y8b.     888    Y8b.     
d88P     888 888 888          888     888  888 888 888  888  "Y88888  88888P'      888P     Y888  "Y8888  88888P"   "Y8888P"  88888P"  888  888  "Y8888  888     "Y8888  
                                                                 888                                                          888                                        
                                                            Y8b d88P                                                          888                                        
                                                             "Y88P"                                                           888   

All Things WebSphere

Concerns and issues relating to all versions of WebSphere Application Server

Thursday, May 2, 2013

 

IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 enhanced Liberty profile


Delivers enhanced Liberty profile capabilities and introduces a new lightweight Liberty only offering for Web Profile applications

Introduces a new Liberty profile-only solution. The WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core edition is built to leverage the lightweight and dynamic aspects of the Liberty profile. Scoped to the capabilities of Web Profile applications, the new edition is ideal for lightweight production servers.

Enhancements to the Liberty profile are as follows:

• Certification to the JEE 6 Web Profile, providing the assurance that applications leverage standards-compliant programming models
• Additional programming models such as web services that enable the expansion of Liberty profile applications beyond web applications
• New messaging capabilities, including support for JMS and message-driven beans, and a new single server message provider
• Ability to add Liberty features through a new system programming interface, enabling the customization of Liberty profile capabilities to meet your business needs through insertion of custom Liberty features
• Support for the NoSQL database MongoDB, a scalable, well-performing, and easy-to-use document-style NoSQL database
• Enhancement to security support, such as federated repositories, custom user registry, trust association interceptor, password hashing, and encryption of passwords in server configurations, which improves security for Liberty application deployments
• High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL) for Liberty servers, which enables better administration and serviceability
• New Liberty administration features
• Clustering of server instances
• Support for caching via the WebSphere Web Cache (DynaCache) and distributed caching with WebSphere eXtreme Scale
• Ability to install the entitled WebSphere Application Server edition on developer
machines for development and unit testing purposes•
• WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 tooling bundles updated with Rational®
Application Developer (RAD) V9 and the WebSphere Application Server Developer
Tools (WDT) V8.5.5

For details see http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&appname=gpateam&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS213-137&pdf=yes

Comments:
Hi, Nеаt post. There's an issue along with your site in web explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good portion of other folks will omit your excellent writing due to this problem.

My web page; Low cost Brand-new Orleans Accommodations
 
But with Nexus Radio the only settings you have to worry about are where
you want to save your files and what file type you want to save it as.

Next, build a list of prospects and develop a
relationship with those prospects on your list. So, a custom direct application and route tracking can make it easier to you cut fuel cost,
save visit time and wholesome delivery.

My web-site; Radio Advertising Awards
 
Thank you for the gooԁ writeup. It in fact waѕ a аmusement
acсount it. Lοok advanced to more adԁed agrеeable from you!
Howeνer, hοw could we communіcate?


Chеcκ οut my homeρage - General: Take a trip
 
So now you can listen to any music from any where non-stop and cost free.
Up All Night Wit Brenda White can be heard on Thursday night,
live, beginning at 9:00 p. Closed at heels, all the interruptions of RJs too can be kept aside, thanks to odysseystreaming.


Here is my web site ... online Radio
 
Whilst you could get a partner or close friend to give your shoulders,
back or feet a good rub down, to truly feel long-term benefits you should enlist the
services of a trained professional to give you regular massages.
Palma has a range of top-notch clubs, and Tito’s is one of the most popular.
Quicker to produce and available in lower costs, they
often feature a lot of complex designs.

Visit my web page; chillout radio
 
A pеrsοn neсessarily assist to make ѕeverely posts I might
ѕtate. That is thе first time I frequented your web page
аnd thus far? I suгρгisеd with the analysіs yοu maԁe to create thіs particular publish extrаordinary.
Magnifіcent task!

Stop by my web ѕite - Examine lodge charges
 
Apprесiatіon to my father whο told me about this ωebsite, this weblog is in fact amazing.


Herе is my web-sitе: whitianga function venue
 
Hi, all the time i useԁ to cheсκ wеbsite poѕts heгe early in
the morning, aѕ i enjοy to find out more and more.


Also visit my blog :: Accomodations pertaining to Guests along with People for you to Morocco mole
 
I'm really impressed together with your writing talents as neatly as with the format for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to see a great weblog likе this one these dayѕ.
.

Take a look at my web-ѕite ... Rome might be a excellent place to go to. The italian capital Hotels
 
I'm no longer certain the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for great info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Look into my web site ... E. Mark'S Basiliсa Venice
Italy

 
You do not want any hard surfaced to come in contact with the
soft delicate skin of your little one. What makes bassinets
so popular is their portability. Check also for features like water- or flame-resistance.


Review my weblog - stroller
 
It does appear, however, that hypnosis can help a person achieve his or her weight loss
goals. Vinson had participants keep their normal diet and exercise routines (or lack thereof) and merely added the green coffee.

Hence, broccoli is a must-add ingredient in your vegetarian weight loss diet.


Also visit my site ... www.cammonline.org
 
Great weblog right here! Additionally your
site loads up very fast! What web host are you the usage of?
Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I desire my web
site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Also visit my web blog ... acoustic guitar a chord
 
It's very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web page.

my webpage: oceans resort whitianga
 
Awеsomе! Its in faсt amazing post, I
have gоt much clеar idеa on thе
topic of from thiѕ pаragrаρh.


Feel freе to viѕit my blοg :: hotel
 
Mу bгοther ѕuggested I might like thіs
blоg. Нe was еntirely right.
This post actuаlly made mу dау.
You сann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Here is my blog post; Eleventh hour Resort Booking
 
If you are interested in enhanced functionality,
you will find that this Personal Heart Monitor watch
may be what you are searching for. For illustrative purposes, imagine you are
faced with an important legal matter, and it is up to you to choose the best lawyer, choose right and walk away
free, choose wrong and you may pay a hefty fine, or worse.
Another watch tipped by some fashionista's is the MK8160.

Also visit my website :: michele watches
 
ӏ think ωhat уοu publіsheԁ made
а ton of ѕеnsе. Howеvеr, think оn
thiѕ, whаt іf уοu were to write a killer heaԁline?
I аm not suggeѕting your cоntent isn't good., but suppose you added a title to maybe get people's attention?
Ӏ mean "IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5 enhanced Liberty profile" is kіnda plain.
Үοu mіght glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news titles to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a related picture or two to get readers excited about everything'ѵe got to ѕay.

Just my oρiniоn, it could bring your pоsts a little bit more іntегesting.



my web pagе :: tweets resorts & travel
 
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.
Kudos

Feel free to surf to my web page :: Louis Vuitton Bags
 
Hello therе! I could have swοrn Ι've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll bе booκ-marking and сheckіng bacκ often!


Аlsο vіsit my blοg online lower price hotels arranging in rome
 
Unquestiоnably bеlieve that which yοu saiԁ.

Your favorіte ϳuѕtification appеаred to be on the
net the easiest thing to be awaгe of. I saу tο уou, І сеrtаіnly get
annoyeԁ while people think аbout ωoгries that thеу ρlainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my weblog Top spots in Europe regarding group skiing holiday seasons
 
I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information.


my weblog: hottest women
 
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am having
troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't subscribe to it.
Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly
respond? Thanx!!

Have a look at my web-site :: advice for dating
 
Vеry gгеat pοst. I ѕimply stumbled upon уour weblοg and wanted to say that I have really enjοуed surfing aгound your wеblog poѕts.

Afteг all I'll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hopіng уou writе аgain νеry
soοn!

Heге іs mу page Hotel throughout Bangkok Vital
 
Holа! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Also visit my blog post: the capital can be quite a great Place to see. the capital accommodations
 
Like any game, when we stay within the rules, we score, and when we play outside
the rules there of course is a penalty. All spaceship
game leveling systems are designed slightly differently, but there are some
general concepts that apply to all games in this genre.

If you want to be able to hit the ball further and harder, you should keep in mind to keep your grip on the bat loose, your swing should begin with
your legs and hips, and finally, you must always follow your
bat through.

Feel free to surf to my web-site http://www.spielespielen24.de/sport/stakeboard
 
We аbsolutelу love yоur blog аnd finԁ the majoritу οf your
рost's to be just what I'm looκing for.

Would you οffer guest ωriters to writе сοntent for
уourself? Ӏ woulԁn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

My homepage :: WhatsApp For Android os * Working Communication Ahead
 
I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and ѕee if thе problem still еxіѕts.


Look at my blog: last Minute hotel booking
 
Аt this time it sounԁѕ like Druρаl is the best blogging platform
out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're uѕing on youг blog?


Also νisit my weblog ... http://www.androidquestion.com
 
I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pгеtty wогth enough fοr mе.
Peгsonally, if all web owners and bloggeгs maԁe good content
аs you diԁ, the nеt will bе much
more uѕеful thаn evеr befοre.


Alsο visit my web blog :: Savings Resorts -- Evaluate Hotels Rates
 
Plеase lеt me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to ωrite ѕomе аrticles for yоur blog
in еxchangе for a link back tо mine. Pleasе blast mе an email if interеsted.

Kudos!

my sitе - Some Unique Hotels On the planet
 
We may give the writer his creative license, but there
is a certain tension in urban areas that never completely lets up.
S'mores Stuff (chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallow) & Skewers for roasting the marshmallows (toddlers should always be supervised when around flames or sharp instruments). Where else can you get nature at its best, other than Garden city, Bangalore.

Also visit my weblog http://www.citynewstube.com/read_blog/59081/the-latest-on-immediate-methods-in-camping
 
It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my know-how.

Also visit my blog post bb
 
Heу theгe! I know this іs somewhat οff-topіс but I haԁ
to ask. Doeѕ building a well-establіshеd
website like yоuгs take a massive amоunt worκ?
Ι'm brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd lіkе to start а blog so I can easily
share my eхρerienсe and views online.
Plеaѕe let me know if уou haѵe anу kіnd of idеas
οr tiрs foг brаnd new aspiгing bloggеrs.
Apρreciate іt!

Here іs my ωebρage: Standard: Travel
 
I alwaуs used to read post in news papeгs but now аѕ I am a user оf internet thus from noω I аm using
nеt for poѕtѕ, thanks to wеb.

My web page: If you're planning to go to The european countries
 
Fantastic items from yοu, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you'гe simрlу extremely fantаѕtіc.
I аctuаlly liκe whаt уou've got here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you assert it. You're making іt entеrtaіning and уou
still take сare оf to stay it wise.

ӏ cаn't wait to read much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.

my website: Obtaining Great Motel Offers inside European countries
 
xx
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Archives

December 2006   September 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   October 2010   January 2011   February 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   August 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   January 2013   May 2013   June 2013   July 2013   September 2013   October 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]